TaGaDa Index du Forum

TaGaDa
Guilde TaGaDa - Cho'Gall (Alliance)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Slow motion effects for POTGs.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TaGaDa Index du Forum -> Guides -> Classes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 14:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Slow motion effects for POTGs. Répondre en citant

Hello,

Imagine how cool it would be if the POTG would be slowed down as the play takes place. For example: A Dva got POTG for a quadruple kill with her ult. The play would go on normally, until a few seconds before the multi kill occurring where the POTG slows down, the viewer being able to see the bomb slowly fall down and explode, with the rag dolls slowly flying away.Except every ult is performed from the viewpoint of the player so all you could probably see is a baby D.va doing the heart emote in slowmotion while the mech explodes off-screen. Also I'm sick and tired of Genji and Junkrat POTG's so I don't want to sit through a slowmotion version of the exact same Dragonblade or Riptire over and over. I'd rather have the option to skip those entirely.

For more information you can visit here:
SaaS Content Marketing Examples

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 14:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TaGaDa Index du Forum -> Guides -> Classes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation