TaGaDa Index du Forum

TaGaDa
Guilde TaGaDa - Cho'Gall (Alliance)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

RAID 1 problem on centos 5.5

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TaGaDa Index du Forum -> Raid -> EN COURS DE TRAITEMENT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 10:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: RAID 1 problem on centos 5.5 Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have problems with a very slow workstation (even the mouse movement takes seconds....). 
Analyzing the processes, I found out that raid related processes are the reason. 
I have 4 HD, 2 pairs of raid 1. One set of HD covers md0-md3 and one set of HD covers md4-md6. ( run an updated CentOs 5.5 ws)
I see that "md0_raid1" process is changing from status "sleeping" to "uninterruptible" about every 4 seconds.
I changed one HD in this raid 1 set (which covers md0, md1, md2 and md3). When I only had one HD in this raid 1, there were no such processes (of course there was nothing to mirror to ....)
During the exchanging of one of the HD in this raid 1 set (md0-md3) (which I thought was the bad one)), I removed (by mistake) one HD from the other raid pair (md4-md6), which I now am rebuilding, using the mdadm add command. Checking the process list, they show indeed up as "md5resync" in the process list. Same for md4 and md6. This seems OK.
But why do I have these continously recurring "md0_raid1" process in my list, listed as "uninterruptible" ?? What is happeing?
When I check with mdadm --detail /dev/md0:
while for md4-md6 (giving no issues), it says:

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16722
Cryptocurrency Marketing

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 10:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TaGaDa Index du Forum -> Raid -> EN COURS DE TRAITEMENT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation